Newsletter 23 March 2020
Well what changes and challenges do we all face in the coming days – weeks – months?
The Covid-19 virus will impact all of us, with some effected more than others.
We sincerely hope our more senior Americarna attendees are taking every precaution they can to be safe from this horrendous virus.
The impact to businesses in NZ will be like nothing most of us have ever experienced, how long we will have our boarders closed, and Covid-19 is taken care of by a vaccine or similar, who knows. The decision made by Beach Hop to postpone to November 2020 was clearly the right thing to do, a difficult decision, but given what’s transpired since, the only option. We wish them a successful event in November.
As for Americarna 2021 we are still pushing ahead with our planning.
The Taranaki Vehicle Events Trust will be talking to major sponsors next month to insure their commitment in this current climate. A couple of ideas we have been working on are on hold with our boarders closed currently. So, I’ll park these until we all have a clearer picture.
We also have some T-shirts and 2020 Caps available. Caps $25 – T-shirts $35.
We will courier these free should you wish to purchase.
Online payments can be made to Americarna NZ Ltd, Westpac, 03 0713 0004802 02 Please use Name as reference
Plenty of men’s 3XL & 4XL & limited large plus others email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will sort for you.
Now on a positive note: Classic Restos Episode One of Americarna 2020 is available to view on https://www.shannons.com.au/club/video/2020-americarna-part-1-classic-restos-series-43/
We will keep in touch
Cheers JR, Nadine and TVET Board.